Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial day

Well today is the day all the kids are coming for dinner and some fun at the pool..My son called to ask me if the heater was turned on at our neighborhood pool...um I wasn't there yet and what does it matter? but anyway. The weather is beautiful and the grand kids will be her too so that's a plus. But when mom and dad are around its expected of Mimi and Pappy to play with the kids. Not that I mind that AT ALL but, I would also like to enjoy the day especially since I am doing all the cooking and prep work for this. Wouldn't it be nice if they would offer to help? When I was a kid we always got put to work like setting the table, chopping vegies, anything that someone could find for you to do. My kids are spoiled they just expect me to do it all. I'm sure that's my fault because I always did it for them especially my middle son.  So who am I to complain? Oh well its time to get off the computer and start working on the pasta salad...Happy Memorial Day everyone...and remember be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment